If you intend to transfer your GTLD domain elsewhere, you'll need its authorization EPP code. The following guide details how to obtain this from your Exodus Hosts control panel.
Please note, domain names that have been registered or transferred within the last sixty days may not be transferred to or from Exodus Hosts. This is a registry restriction.
- - Login to Exodus Hosts
- - Once logged in, click Manage Domains from control panel homepage.
- - Click Manage on the required domain name.
- - Under Domain Management, click Transfer Away.
- - If the domain name is locked, you should then be presented with the following: To unlock the domain, you will need to click the green arrow. Doing so will unlock the domain. If the domain is unlocked, proceed to the next step.
- - Your authorization code will then be presented to you.