If you're a Exodus Hosts Reseller, you can give your customers access to their hosting packages using the white label. You can set your own control panel URL from the Reseller Customisation section of Exodus Hosts. You can modify the look and feel of your customers' control panel in the ExodusCP Theme section under Reseller Preferences.
Creating a ExodusCP User
1. Visit the ExodusCP Users area under Reseller Preferences
2. Click Add a ExodusCP User in the top right
3. Enter your customers details and click Add Exodus User
4. You'll be directed back to the ExodusCP overview page, and a random password will be shown. You can use this or change the password as desired.
5. Under “Options” click Edit
6. Around half way down the page, you will see a section titled Package Access
7. Choose the packages you wish this user to have access-to
8. Remember to save your access changes by choosing Save Permissions
Your customer can now log in to their ExodusCP control panel and will have access to the packages you have specified. The features, or icons visible to them inside ExodusCP will depend on the limits configured on your hosting package. You can control these via your Package Types.
Using FTP Login Details
For compatibility reasons, we create a ExodusCP user for each of your hosting packages that allows logins to the control panel using the websites FTP details. However, this access is limited as features like Recover Password and multi-package access are not available using this style of login.